top of page
The Eskdale war memorial church on State Highway 5 was designed by WP Finch and dedicated in 1920. It was built in memory of a local man, Percival Beattie, who was killed near the end of the First World War. Eskdale farmer Thomas Clark donated the land and his daughter Annie, who was married to Percival Beattie, donated money for the building and furnishings.
bottom of page